All Comfortlux mattresses depending on model have a warranty of between 5& 10 years against any manufacturing defects arising from materials or poor workmanship. The warranty is only valid if the product has been used for its specific use and the correct caring for your mattress instructions has been carried out. If a claim is made under this warranty your invoice must be presented as documentation of your purchase and purchase date. Your warranty is valid from date of delivery. The guarantee does not cover any normal changes in hardness or properties that do not affect the pressure relieving properties.
Beds, mattress overlay and pillows are guaranteed for a period of 2 years, all above applies.
If you require any further information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0117 9414035
You have changed your mind
If you change your mind about one of our products and would like to return it, we’re happy to exchange or refund it as long as it is within seven working days* from the date of delivery, and:
- Following Distance Selling Regulations, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them.
- Your items are standard off-the-shelf products.
- Your return is within the above time frames and you have proof of purchase (receipt, delivery note, bank statement).
- The goods are in ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging along with accessories and any free gifts received with the equipment.
- The product has not been used or installed. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them and not use them.
- Bespoke non-standard products cannot be returned unless they are faulty or damaged.
*Working days means all days other than Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
How to return your product
There are three ways you can return your purchase:
- Phone: Call our Customer Help Team on 0117 9414035 with your order invoice number and delivery details to hand. We will refund the cost of the product, however you must pay for delivering the item back to us. We can advise on the best method to do so.
- Factory outlet: You can also return your product direct to our factory outlet with proof of purchase, bringing the card you paid with so we can credit it. We will then give you a full refund for the cost of the product. However, we do have the right to retain any charge paid for delivery of the goods. Refunds take between five and seven working days to be credited to your payment card.
- Internet: You can contact us using the Contact us page on our website, or email us on info[AT]comfortlux.co.uk. Please state your name, address, product purchased information and telephone number. We will then contact you to arrange collection.
Your product is faulty or damaged
How to return your product
If your product arrives faulty or damaged please call our Customer Services Team within 48 hours of receiving your product on 0117 9414035 and we’ll arrange collection free of charge.
Most of our products come with a one-year guarantee against any manufacturing defects. Such defects could include the stitching coming undone, or a fault with the material itself. However, we do not guarantee the product if it has been misused or abused in any way. If you have any problems after the guarantee period we can offer you a repair service.
If you have changed your mind about the item you purchased, you can cancel your order before its delivered, as long as it was for a standard product.
By phone: Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0117 9414035 and we’ll discuss the cancellation with you and whether you’d prefer to have an alternative product or a refund.
Exchange/Refund: We will then give you an exchange or full refund. However, we do have the right to retain any charge paid for services which have already begun or have been completed. Refunds take between five and seven working days to be credited to a payment card.